Speak English in Few Days
FREE VIDEO CLASSES
Learn English for Free – Beginner Level
Improve all areas of your English in this course. This Level is for students who have never learned English before. This set composed of 30 Levels. English for Beginner levels is your first step to learning English.
What Will I Learn?
- Speak English with more confidence and clarity
- Understand the areas of English that must be mastered to become more fluent
- Use the target English with precision
- Have deeper knowledge of English and how it works
- A desire to improve your English through practice
- A basic level of English
This course is a free general English course. You will learn the target English at a deep level, so that you can sound more native-like when you speak English.
Start to speak with more confidence and variety by upgrading your English!
Each video focuses on a carefully selected area of English so that you can master each area and speak English more accurately,
This course is extremely detailed, so you can fully master the target English.
If you want to speak English more clearly, if you want to sound more native-like, or if you simply want to take your English to a higher level, this course can help you achieve your goal of taking your English to the next level.
Who is the target audience?
- People aged from 14 – 90
- Basic English learners
- Students with a very limited or non-existent knowledge of English
10 Reasons to Learn English
There are many reasons to learn English, but because it is one of the most difficult languages to learn it is important to focus on exactly why it is you want to learn English. Here we will look at ten great reasons why English is so important. Post this list somewhere you can see it and it will motivate you to keep going even when you are tired of trying to figure out which witch is which!
- English is the most commonly used language among foreign language speakers. Throughout the world, when people with different languages come together they commonly use English to communicate.
- Why learn English when it is so difficult? Well, knowing English will make you bilingual and more employable in every country in the world.
- Despite China, the United States is still a leader in technical innovation and economic development. English is used in the United States and in each of these fields.
- English is commonly spoken throughout much of the world due to Great Britian’s expansion during the colonial age. People in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, parts of Africa, India, and many smaller island nations speak English. English is the commonly adopted second language in Germany, Norway, Sweden, Denmark and the Netherlands. Speaking English opens these countries and cultures up to you.
- Another reason why English is so important is that it is the language of science. To excel in science you need to know English.
- English is based on an alphabet and, compared to Chinese, it can be learned fairly quickly.
- English is also the language of the Film Industry and English means you no longer have to rely on subtitles.
- In the United States, speaking English immediately opens up opportunities regardless of your ethnicity, color, or background.
- Learn English and you can then teach your children English — or if they are already learning, you can now communicate with them in English.
- English speakers in the United States earn more money than non-English speakers. Learning English will open your job prospects and increase your standard of living.